Watching your plants dry out and with away is nothing short of heartbreaking. The entire situation is a nightmare for anyone who spends time and effort growing plants – especially when you spend the money to buy a grow tent in which your plants still manage to dry up.
So, how can you increase the humidity in your grow tent? Here are a few easy suggestions.
Add additional water sources
As a general rule of thumb, the more water surface an area has, the more humid the area will be. This applies to your grow tent.
So, an easy way to increase the humidity in your grow tent is by increasing the water surface area. It can be done by placing bowls of water in various spots within the tent. A few of the best places to place these bowls are by air ducts and other passive air holes, as the airflow will help increase the evaporation of the water.
- CLASSIC DESIGN – These planters have a classic, simple design that features a raised double layer and a plain exterior. The simple, yet elegant look of the exterior makes it easy to fit these containers in any home.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT – Made from a weather-resistant resin, these pots won’t fade in the sun, they won’t crack, and they won’t leak. This means that the container will last you a long time without losing the beauty of the design. These short containers are also very durable and lightweight, so they make a great container for both indoor and outdoor plants.
- COORDINATES – The Garden Bowl can be easily paired with our Classic Saucer for added protection against leakage, making this planter perfect for indoor use.
- VERSATILE – Although these short garden pots are great for house plants, use them to grow vegetable plants, ornamental plants, an herb, succulents or a cactus, and more.
- DIMENSIONS – 20″x20″x7″
Install a humidifier
Humidifiers can be a good option for increasing humidity. To ensure that your humidifier doesn’t produce too much humidity, consider installing a humidistat alongside it. Together, these two pieces of equipment can take the stress out of humidity management.
- IMMEDIATE DRY AIR RELIEF! Want to eliminate the suffering from the terrible effects of dry air? No need to struggle with cheap flimsy and leaky desk humidifiers. This quality ultrasonic humidifier is the one you’re looking for. It pumps relief immediately and effectively! – Feel better in minutes!
- OPERATES IN TOTAL SILENCE – SLEEP LIKE A BABY! No humming, whistling, or crackling as this durable Whole-House Humidifier steadily and efficiently dispenses the soothing cool mist you crave. SLEEP better, BREATHE better, LIVE better! You’ll wish you found this years ago!
- MULTIPLE MIST SETTINGS + 360 DEGREE ROTATING NOZZLE – This Humidifier was created with YOU in mind. Your environment, your needs, and your preferences! Designed with a super simple control dial and 360° rotating nozzle so that you can fully control and customize the mist output and mist flow direction. AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF- No need to babysit this Humidifier. We know you’ll want to shut this off before the tank runs out… Rest assured you can SET IT AND FORGET IT!
- 2.2L LARGE WATER TANK – FILTER FREE- FEATURES A LIFTIME WARRENTY! Made with an impressive 2.2L super large water tank that keeps your Room-Humidifier right on chugging for over 24 hours on a single fill! Designed
- FEATURES A LIFTIME WARRENTY! Made with an impressive 2.2L super large water tank that keeps your Room-Humidifier right on chugging for over 24 hours on a single fill!
Switch out the flooring
Switch out the flooring? That’s right! Another easy way to bring the humidity up is by changing the flooring you use in your grow tent. As you may know, some materials have a tendency to stay damper than others and so, why not switch out your moisture-wicking flooring for something that holds more humidity? Something like soil will work well.
Remove fluorescent lights
Lightbulbs and light bars can suck the humidity out of a room like no one’s business. This being said, if you have an entire room of fluorescent lights, you may want to consider reducing the amount of light in the room by half. This will help keep the temperature a little cooker, which will, in turn, increase the level of humidity within the air.
Spray your tent walls
Instead of just spraying your plants, spray the walls of your grow tent, too. Doing this increases the moist surface area within the tent, which raises humidity and keep your plants happy and healthy. The walls will hold on to more moisture than you think they would.
- ★ BRASS NOZZLES: Adjustable from water jet to fine mist jet.TIPS: This lawn sprayer is not suitable for corrosive or acidic solutions.
- ★ LOCK SWITCH: No fatigue spraying.
- ★ SAFETY VALVE: When the pressure exceeds 2-3bar, the safety valve automatically releases the pressure.
- ★ SPARE PARTS: We provide additional sealing parts to extend the service life of the sprayer.
- ★ SERCICE GUARANTEE: If any quality problem occurs within one year, please contact ITISLL for free replacement or unconditional refund.
Use a fan
Although fans are commonly used for their intended purpose – cooling -, they can also be used to increase the humidity in your grow tent. By having a fan going in the tent on a low speed, you improve air circulation which increases its ability to retain moisture.
With any luck, our list has helped you find a few new methods to battle low humidity. Any and all of the suggestions above can work wonders if they are done properly and consistently.
- 【2023 Upgrade Refreshing Misting Fan】There are 2 mist modes: continuous mode and intermittent mode. This battery operated misting fan can work for 1-2 h with a build-in 130ml water tank. TYZU clip on misting fan can blow and circulate the air around you, besides it can bring cooling mist to reduce your body temperature quicker than a normal clip on fan. Take away this cooling fan, take away your discomfort from the heat
- 【Natural Wind & 3 Speeds Airflow】TYZU portable misting fan has 4 speeds in total to fit your needs. The 1st speed is natural wind mode (sleeping wind mode), which alternates between a high speed and slow speed automatic for 4s. You can choose the other 3 speeds to fit your needs. This personal fan has 3 wide blades and a high-speed motor, max speed is 15 ft/s, and the rotation is 2000 to 4300 RPM. is ideal for those looking for airflow and a refreshing mist in daily life, traveling, and camping
- 【Strong Grip Clamp】Made of sturdy and durable ABS material, its grip clamp is ultra-stable to keep this portable clip on fan firmly in place even when working at the highest speed, and can clip on any surface up to 2 inches. The personal fan is great for different outdoor occasions, golf carts, camping tents, baby strollers, treadmills, and car backseats, it is also suitable for indoor use as desk fan for office, bedroom and dormitory
- 【360°Rotation & 2 Light Modes & 3 Timer Settings】This portable fan with misting can be rotated 360° horizontally and vertically, you can direct the air where you need and enjoy the cool wind from all angles. This portable fan has 2 night light modes, the warm soft lights can accompany you at bedtime. Comes with 3 timers (2H/4H/6H), customizing your own time for the USB fan to turn it off automatically. Note: During use, please keep the water injection hole facing up when it is filled with water
- 【Easy to Carry & Powerful Battery Capacity】The size of this misting stroller fan is 10.2 X 7 X 4.7 inches and weighs 1.7 lb. It’s lightweight and easy to take the outdoor personal fan where you want to go. This USB fan has a 3900mAh rechargeable battery, and can work for 3.5-10 hours after a full charge. The micro type-c port is compatible with multiple devices including laptops, cell phone adapters, mobile power, and USB charger