When it comes to killing broadleaf weeds like dandelions, not everyone wants to run to the store and purchase a chemical product to do the job. If that sounds like you, you might be wondering how you can kill those pesky weeds without causing damage to your grass.
We can help with that! It’s important though, as you read through our list of natural weed killers, that you remember to always do your best to avoid applying any weed killers – natural or not- to healthy grass or flowers because, unfortunately, even natural weed killers can kill the grass if contact is made. Otherwise, though, you don’t have to worry – your natural homemade dandelion killers won’t kill the grass as long as you don’t spray them there.
While not the most ideal treatment for the lawn, salt is a great option for killing weeds that pop up in your garden path or driveway, both of which are likely in close proximity to grass that you’d probably rather not kill. Luckily, when salt is used as a weed killer it won’t spread to any other areas.
- Prevent From Goiter
- Improves Brain Function
- Fights Depression
- Helpful In Weight Control
Simply gather up rock or table salt and apply. Be careful not to use too much, as doing so can cause concrete to erode and soil to be barren for long periods of time.
Have you ever thought about buying a goat as a pet? No? How about as a professional weed killer? If not, now might be the time! Goats are wonderful at helping control weeds. They don’t care what kind of weeds they chow down on and can reach places that both people and machines have a hard time getting to. Best of all, though, is that they won’t kill the grass.
Vinegar is an all-natural method of killing weeds. However, it’s non-selective and will kill any and all vegetation it touches. This is why it’s important to take care when applying it. Nevertheless, a simple solution of vinegar and water does wonders to dry up pesky weeds.
- Cooking – Spices up dipping sauces, develops flavor, makes homemade bread crusts golden brown, freshens wilted vegetable’s, substitutes for salt or buttermilk and can be used for much much more!
- Cleaning – Yes! White Vinegar for cleaning works fantastically.
- Family Owned & Family Run – Here at Lucy’s, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
Now that you’re considering owning a goat or two, why not take it to the next step and bring the weeds inside? Surprisingly, many weeds are edible (dandelions, for example). They can be made into teas, put into soups, fried, or eaten washed and raw in delicious salads.
Incorporating them into your meals won’t do any harm to the grass and might even save you a few dollars at the grocery store.
If all else fails, get out into the yard with a weed puller. These handy little contraptions have long handles and sharp blades that cut through the soil to grip the roots of weeds. All you have to do to remove the weed is push the puller into the ground, perhaps give it a twist, and pull it out. Whoila! The entire weed is gone.
- Standup Weeding Tool For A Better Gardening Experience: Get rid of weeds with this long handled lawn weeding tool. The 39” tall handle lets you uproot the weeds without having to bend over or go down to your knees. The foot pedal lets you put enough force on the gardening weed extractor to penetrate the ground and grab the whole weed, including the roots, so it doesn’t grow back. It is good tools for your garden, backyard, frontyard landscaping
- Pointed 3 Claw Design Suitable For Different Soil Types: Three 2.75” Steel teeth are long enough to efficiently uproot grass roots. Please keep stand-up, simply push the tines into the roots of the weeds/flower/grass, let the tine grasps grass roots, tilt to one side and pull out the weed and release the grass. The tool is workable for crabgrass, thistle, tap root, crab grass, taproot, plantain, clover, burdock, bush etc
- Durable And High Strength Materials: This weed removing tool is made from durable stainless high strength steel. This is a durable stainless steel garden weed puller, so you don’t have to buy another weeder.
- Labor Saving: Effortlessly pull weeds from your garden without having to bend down or kneel. When you use the weeder to uproot grass/flower which can assure minimum fatigue. It is really a great gift for grandfather, grandmother, grandpa, grandma, father, Mother, husband and wife.
- 100% Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you’ll get every penny refunded, no questions asked.If there is any question with our product or service, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to provide professional solution for you.
Lemon juice is much like vinegar; it is potent, natural, and easy to get your hands on. You can use concentrated lemon juice from the grocery store or fresh juice from whole lemons. Carefully apply the juice to the weeds and watch the magic happen.
- REAL FLAVOR: Made with 100 percent lemon and lime juice from concentrate
- FRESH TASTE: Get the taste of real juice without the hassle of cutting into fresh lemons or limes
- NATURALLY GOOD: ReaLemon and ReaLime are caffeine-free, gluten-free and sodium-free
- FOOD ENHANCER: ReaLemon and ReaLime are space-saving kitchen sidekicks, adding a delicious twist of lemon or lime to your favorite seafood, poultry and marinades
- TRUSTED BRAND: First introduced in Chicago in 1934, ReaLemon and ReaLime have been trusted brands that deliver only the highest quality of lemon and lime juice