Have you ever wanted to grow beautiful plumeria plants with their colorful and fragrant flowers? Well, here’s a simple guide to help you do just that! We’ll show you how to grow new plumeria plants from cuttings. It’s a fun and rewarding way to make more plants for your garden.
- FAST-GROWING: You can expect these outstanding plants to take off in no time!
- STOCK: We source our Plumeria cuttings from mature Hawaiian trees ready to burst into bloom.
- FRAGRANT: The vibrant blooms emit an extraordinary fragrance, making them ideal around patios or windows.
- EASY TO GROW: These beauties can be easily grown in containers in any part of the country.
- AUTHENTIC: A thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company.
Before we start, make sure you have these things ready:
- A healthy plumeria plant with strong branches.
- Scissors or a sharp knife for cutting.
- Rooting hormone (if you have it).
- Good soil for planting.
- Pots or containers.
- A spray bottle filled with water.
- A warm and bright place.
- Plastic bags or a clear cover.
Now, let’s get started on growing plumeria from cuttings!
Follow these easy steps to grow plumeria from cuttings:
1. Get Ready: Find a plumeria plant that is healthy and has strong branches. These are the parts we will use to grow new plants.
2. Make the Cut: Use scissors or a sharp knife to cut a branch from the plumeria plant. The branch should be about a foot long and have a couple of leaves on it.
3. Let it Heal: Put the cut branch in a shady place for about a week. This helps the cut end to form a protective covering.
4. Optional Help: If you have something called rooting hormone, you can dip the cut end of the branch in it. This can help the branch grow roots faster.
5. Plant the Branch: Put the cut end of the branch into a pot with soil. Make sure to cover at least one of the spots where the leaves were.
6. Find the Right Spot: Put the pot in a place that gets sunlight but not too much. Plumeria likes warm places.
7. Keep it Moist: Spray water on the branch and the soil to keep them a little wet. This helps the branch to grow roots.
8. Cover Up: You can put a plastic bag or something clear over the pot. This makes a small greenhouse to keep things humid, which helps the branch to grow.
9. Check for Roots: After a few weeks, gently pull the branch a little. If you feel some resistance, it means roots are starting to grow.
10. Give it Space: When you see roots growing, move the branch to a bigger pot with more soil. This gives the new plumeria plant more room to grow.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to grow your very own plumeria plants from cuttings. Enjoy watching them grow and bloom with beautiful flowers!
- 【ROOTING HORMONE】We use an IBA rooting hormone for maximum cloning effectiveness. IBA is the number one rooting hormone for cloning plants.
- 【MOST RELIABLE】Rooting hormone gel to clone your cuttings and plants. Our cloning gel works on all types of plants and shrubbery.
- 【MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】On Midas Products rooting gel. Shop with confidence because if you don’t love our rooting hormone gel we will happily refund you. Our 24 hour customer service staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about rooting plants and cloning.
- 【GET MORE】 Rooting hormone for your money in a larger jar. We know that size and value are important to growers so we pack the most potent rooting gel in a large container so you can clone more cuttings!
- 【AMAZING ROOTS】.35% IBA rooting hormone for cuttings is the perfect balance to root different types of plants. Too much of a rooting hormone can overwhelm the plants and cause issues. Our rooting hormone gel recipe has the ratio worked out perfectly. For results you can count on Shop Midas.
Growing plumeria from cuttings is like a cool gardening adventure! You’ve learned how to make new plumeria plants from branches. Remember to be patient and give your plants love and care. Soon, you’ll see roots and leaves growing. Before you know it, your plumeria will show off its colorful flowers and sweet smell. It’s a fun way to make your garden more beautiful, and you should feel proud of what you’ve done. Keep enjoying your plumeria journey!
- PLUMERIA PLANT FOOD: Nelson Plumeria and All Flowering Tropical Evergreen Plants Food featuring (NPK) Nitrogen (5%), Phosphate (30%), Soluble Potash K20 (5%). Balanced ingredients encourage regrowth after pruning. Contains five Nitrogen sources to ensure a constant feed. Higher Phosphorus produces more blooms, while added elemental Sulfur helps increase soil acidity. Specific micronutrients promote brilliant and colorful blooms.
- TROPICAL PLANT FOOD: Excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in-ground and container grown trees, shrubs, evergreens including but not limited to: Plumeria, Frangipani, Lei Plant, Ground Orchids, Tree Ferns, Peace Lily, Crotons, Plumbago, Stephantis, Mexican Firebrush, Candletree, Ixora.
- PATIO INDOOR OUTDOOR PLANT FERTILIZER: Helps promote more beautiful and lash green foliage growth due to balance nutrition. Important micronutrients allow plants to active maximum health.
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS: NutriStar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The leading landscapers’ choice for plants for over 30 years. All Nelson Plant Food builds products are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.